Challenger 14,000 lb. 4-Post Lift
Expect More, Do More
- The Challenger 4P14 is a high-capacity four post lift capable of lifting up to 14,000 pounds.
- The 4P14 EFX and XFX models feature unique featured like louvered approach ramps, solid piece column construction, automatic wheel stops, and the highest rise in the industry.
- Enhance your lift further with optional rolling jacks, alignment kits, oil drain pans, and more.
These four post lifts not only feature the highest rise possible for this type of equipment, they also feature louvered approach ramps, solid column construction, automatic wheel stops. Optional add-ons include rolling jacks, bolt-on alignment kits, oil drain pans, and more. Shop today.
- 78” rise height provides more working room underneath vehicles
- Louvered approach ramps for positive vehicle traction
- Solid piece column construction provides rigidity and stability for rigorous servicing needs
- Oversized solid machined steel pulleys for prolonged pulley and cable life
- Adjustable runways to accommodate a variety of tread widths
- Hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- 14 level locking positions for a variety of general service tasks
- ALI/ETL Certified
Bay Height: 78” rise plus vehicle
Bay Width: 12’ recommended
Bay Depth: 24’ recommended
Power Req.: 208-230v Single Phase*, 20-amp breaker
Min. Concrete Spec: 4” thick, reinforced, free from cracks/seams, rated at 3500+ psi, cured at least 28 days.