Free Shipping Guidelines
- Lifts are shipped via LTL (less than truckload) freight on a standard enclosed tractor trailer truck. LTL shipping takes longer than a standard package. Please anticipate 3-12 days to receive your lift. Time frame depends on your location. We appreciate your patience.
- Free shipping is to one of our carriers nearest freight terminals, one of our centralized distribution partners, or a commercial address with a dock. Pickup and delivery is available Monday - Friday.
- Commercial locations must also have a forklift or other lifting equipment adequate enough to handle the lifts shipping weight (Ex. Tractor or Bobcat). Pallet jacks are not adequate for getting a lift off of a truck.
- Free shipping does not apply to secure government locations, state and national parks, construction sites, islands, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- Free shipping applies to 41/50 US states. A shipping premium of $100 will apply to ND, WY, UT, ME, VT, MT & ID.
- In the event that you request a specific carrier, or a specific destination terminal, a $125 surcharge will be added to your order.
HELPFUL GENERAL KNOWLEDGE
- A 16’ open car trailer is recommended for picking up your lift.
- Lift gate delivery is not available for automotive lifts due to their size.
- Pickup from a warehousing partner requires a 24-hour advance notice so they can prepare for your arrival.
- Delivery appointments, if required, must be made by the customer with the trucking company.
- On most orders shipped, the pick-up locations are within an hour drive.
- Accessory items not purchased at the time of the lift purchase, and parts not covered under warranty are generally not eligible for free shipping.