The Perfect Two-Post Car Lift for Low Ceiling Shops With a 10’ ⅞” column height, the Challenger CLFP9 is the best two-post car lift for low-ceiling spaces. Standard front and rear 3-stage arms provide maximum arm sweep, arm retraction and reach This floor plate, two post car lift makes a great addition to the home enthusiast garage as well as professional vehicle service shops.
Low ceiling? No problem! The Challenger CLFP9 two-post car lift is low enough to fit inside spaces with lower ceilings, yet durable enough to lift a variety of heavy vehicles for service or storage purposes. With a 10-foot column heights and 9,000 pound lift capacity, this long-lasting two post car lift is ideal for residential or professional applications.
The CLFP9 two-post car lift provides dependable, long lasting durability with a smooth, reliable lift motion. Other features include double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm pins, a heavy-duty chain, and hydraulic lifting system with cable synchronization — just to name a few. Get yours today from Advantage Lifts Today!
- 10’ 7/8” overall column height is ideal for servicing vehicles in a low ceiling height
- Low profile drive-over floor plate for easy vehicle positioning
- 3-stage front + 3-stage rear arms provide excellent reach and retraction to lift a variety of vehicles
- Electric/hydraulic heavy-duty chain lifting operation with cable equalization
- Dual point mechanical pull-lock cable release system
- Fully gussetted base plate design reduces column deflection
- Double telescoping screw pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters
- Rubber foot pads minimize stress to vehicle’s delicate undercoatings
- Premium powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability
- Plated Arm Pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability