THREE-TIER TIRE RACK, STATIONARY
The No. 1804 Three-Tier Tire Rack holds up to nine tires on each tier. This item is made in the USA by Warren Steel Specialties, which has been specializing in tire racks since 1931. This heavy-duty tire rack is perfect for displaying your tire bargains (inside or outside), or for storage. When paired with the optional Tote Jack you can easily move this rack around your shop.
- Made in the USA with North American Steel.
- Display or store up to 21 tires on three tiers.
- Large diameter steel “feet” to avoid damage to blacktop surfaces.
- Heavy duty 16" semi-pneumatic rubber tires on high-impact polyolefin wheels with pre-greased sealed ball bearings.
- 5/8” diameter solid steel bar wheel axle.
- Rack is finished in all-weather baked black enamel, applied after thorough washing and phosphate coating.
- Frame is 1-1/4” OD x 16 gauge welded steel tubing.
Made In America
This is item is proudly produced in the United States. Our welder’s stay current with their certifications to provide you the industry best welds possible. With over 30 years of manufacturing expertise, industrial steel, and certified American welds, each product is constructed in the highest quality possible.