Financing Your Car Lift Through Klarna
Fast and Easy Application
Completely Paperless Application (Email is Required)
Up To 36 Month Term Lengths
Rates Vary Based on Credit
Get Pre-Qualified From Any Product Page
Financing can be selected during the payment stage of the checkout process. You can also call 763-300-5730 and place your order via phone and have the financing application emailed to you for completion.
For more information call 763-300-5730 , email email@example.com , or visit https://www.klarna.com/us/customer-service/csc/about-klarna/
Will this affect my credit score?
Monthly financing applications will take credit score and credit history into consideration when determining if the application is approved.
When is my payment due?
Klarna credit – If you chose to slice up your payments with Klarna financing, your monthly payment will be due on the 26th of each month. Although the monthly payment due date is the 26th, the billing cycle begins when account statements are sent on the 2nd, allowing a flexible payment period from the 2nd to the 26th of each month.
***It’s important to make a payment of at least your monthly minimum amount within the billing cycle to avoid late fees***
Klarna will email you on the 4th letting you know your statement is ready.
How do I make my payments?
- Klarna app: Log in to the app and click ‘Pay’ and then choose your account. Follow the prompts to submit your payment. Keep in mind that Klarna credit accounts cannot be paid with a credit card.
- Klarna.com: Log in to your klarna.com account with the email address associated with your account. Select the ‘Pay’ tab and then choose your account.
- Follow the Prompts to submit your payment. Keep in mind that Klarna credit accounts cannot be paid with a credit card, but can still be paid online with your debit card or bank routing and account information.
How do I log in to Klarna?
To log in, visit klarna.com, choose ‘Login’ from the top right of the page, and select ‘Private login’. Enter the email address associated with your account and we’ll email you a login link. Please note, the link in your email will expire 24 hours after being sent. You may also log in by downloading the Klarna app.
Can I schedule automatic (autopay) payments?
You can choose to schedule automatic payments (AutoPay) for Klarna credit accounts (financing orders) by logging into klarna.com or the Klarna app, and following these steps:
- Go to your profile settings and select ‘Payment methods’
- Select ‘Add a bank account’, enter your bank account and routing numbers, and click ‘Confirm’
- Once your bank account is added, click the button labeled ‘AutoPay’
- If enrolled successfully, the ‘AutoPay’ button will turn green
By enrolling in automatic payments, you’ll pay the minimum payment due automatically on the 25th of each month. If you have a ‘No interest if paid in full’ purchase, additional payments may be required to avoid paying interest on your purchase.
**You may also request a paper statements, and you can pay by check.
Will I receive payment reminders?
Yes. Klarna will send you a payment reminder by email, text, or push notification two days before payment is due.
Has Klarna received my payment?
If paying online, through the app, we’ll send a confirmation email to the address used on your order. You can also view the status of your payment by logging into klarna.com or into the Klarna app. For check payments, you can view the status of your payment by logging into klarna.com. Keep in mind that it may take 1-2 business days for online and app payments to reflect on your account.
The above information was pulled from Klarna on 6/16/2020. Check the link for the most up to date information. If you have any post purchase financing questions contact Klarna at 844-552-7621.