My club Evolution Jeep Alliance took a trip out to Colorado for two weeks of wheeling. This jack I had purchased at the All Breeds Jeep Show just for this trip. It ended up being the best investment I made. It was used to rebuild 3 axle shafts, diagnose a bad wheel sensor and rebuild two trailer wheel bearings. With onboard air and power tanks we lifted everything easily.
Fulfillment, Shipping, & Returns
Order Processing Period
Unless otherwise notified, all orders are entered into our system within 2 business days of receipt. Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST. An Advantage Lifts representative will reach out within 2 business days of an order to coordinate the pick-up, shipment, or installation date of the order. At that time, we will provide you with the pick up location, address and hours. If you are picking up your lift, you must give 24-hour notice prior to pick up. Weekend pick ups are not available. The trucking hub/distribution center will load your order onto your appropriately sized car trailer with a forklift. You will be responsible for securing the load, so bring straps with you to pick up.
Items on back order are typically not noted on the website. Please call to ask about availability of items if you need your order fulfilled immediately. If an item goes on back order, we will reserve one of the incoming units for you, and once the item(s) are in stock we will reach out to coordinate the pick-up, shipment, or installation date of the order. When all items are available, we will ship the order.
- Lifts are shipped via LTL (less than truckload) freight on a standard enclosed tractor trailer truck. LTL shipping takes longer than a standard package. Please anticipate 3-10 days to receive your lift. Time frame depends on your location. We appreciate your patience.
- Shipping rates provided are to one of our commonly used carriers nearest freight terminals, one of our distribution partners, or a commercial address with a dock. Pickup and delivery is available Monday - Friday.
- Commercial locations must also have a forklift or other lifting equipment adequate enough to handle the lifts shipping weight (Ex. Tractor or Bobcat). Pallet jacks are not adequate for getting a lift off of a truck.
- Due to the length of the lift crates lift-gate service is not available.
- Shipping is not available to secure government locations, state and national parks, construction sites, and islands.
- Call 763-300-5730 for a shipping quote to Maine, Alaska, and Hawaii.
- In the event that you request a specific carrier, or a specific destination terminal, a surcharge for the difference in costs will be added to your order.
Once you have been contacted by an Advantage Lifts representative after the order processing period, we typically have the lift shipped out in 2-3 business days, assuming the lift is not back ordered. Typical transit period is 3-4 days. Anticipate 1.5 to 2 weeks turnaround time from when the order is placed to when the lift arrives at the truck terminal. Once the lift arrives at the truck terminal you typically have 3-4 business days to pick up the lift. If you let the lift sit too long at the destination terminal storage fees may apply, and those would be your responsibility to pay, not Advantage Lifts. For your safety, shipping to a residential address is not available. We will ship to a truck hub or distribution near you. The truck hub would load the lift onto your trailer for you, but you are responsible for strapping down the load. Please note that lifts will not fit in a truck bed, a flatbed trailer is recommended. We will ship to a commercial address that has a dock and means (forklift) of unloading the lift.
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will provide you with the tracking information. When the status of the order says, “At Destination Terminal”, or similar verbiage, your order is available for pickup. If you want to verify that your order is at the hub before picking up use your tracking information and call the terminal or carrier directly.
If you choose to have your lift installed, an Advantage Lifts representative will call within 3 business days of the order to provide you with an installation quote. We have a network of internal and external installers that we use. Installations are typically scheduled 2-3 weeks out from the day the installation quote was accepted. Installation quotes include delivery of the lift to your location and the hydraulic oil. Any electric work should be done by a certified electrician; installers will not do any electrical work.
Helpful Shipping Knowledge
- A 18’ open car trailer is recommended for picking up your lift.
- Lift gate delivery is not available for automotive lifts due to their size.
- Pickup from a warehousing partner requires a 24-hour advance notice so they can prepare for your arrival.
- On most orders shipped, the pick-up locations are within an hour drive.
Refunds, Returns, and Exchanges
Any order cancelled prior to shipment can be refunded for the full amount of the order less any credit card fees.
All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
Domestic Free Shipping
Most Advantage, Backyard Buddy, and related brand products include Free Shipping. However, we suggest you contact us for a listing of items eligible for free destination delivery. Free Shipping items will be delivered freight prepaid to all Direct Shipping Points located within the 48 contiguous United States. Accessory only shipments are generally eligible for free shipping, depending on their shipping method. Service parts orders are generally not eligible for free shipping.
Advantage logistics will designate the freight carrier based on region and/or best service defined by our shipping department. In the event a preferred carrier is requested, the dealer/customer will be responsible for paying a freight surcharge at the time of order.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Delivery Area Surcharge
Although Advantage Logistics Free Shipping Policy covers the cost of transportation and delivery to Direct Shipping Points for some of our shipments within the 48 contiguous states, shipments destined to Non-Direct Shipping Points will be subject to a Delivery Area Surcharge fee.
What is a Direct Shipping Point?
A Direct Shipping Point is typically located in a developed urban area with a high density of houses, commercial buildings, roads, bridges, and railways and have a proximity to major highways and shipping lanes. This does not mean that your shipment will necessarily stay on the same truck the entire time, but it does ensure that the same carrier company will be handling your freight from pickup to hub.
What is a Non-Direct Shipping Point?
A Non-Direct Shipping Point is typically located in a rural area with low population density and large amounts of undeveloped land. They are often distant from major highways and shipping lanes. Shipping to these remote and rural locations are Non-Direct Shipping Points with higher associated delivery costs. Freight carriers delivering to Non-Direct Shipping Points will usually have to use one or more interline partners to transport your freight due to the remoteness of the address. A Delivery Area Surcharge fee will be added to all shipments destined to a Non-Direct Shipping Point.
Below describe a few surcharge situations. (not all situations are listed below)
- Free Delivery Area- The zip code is located in a Direct Shipping Point, or this shipment is not subject to a Delivery Area Surcharge.
- US 48 zip code - The zip code is in an area outside of normal shipping hub locations. There will be a surcharge added to all shipments destined to these zip codes.
- US 48 zip code extended- The zip code is in an area that extends a little farther out of normal shipping hub locations. There will be a surcharge added to all shipments destined to these zip codes.
- US 48 remote zip code- The zip code is in a very remote area that is far out of normal shipping hub locations. There will be a surcharge added to all destined to these zip codes.
- Removed from lower 48 zip code– Hawaii and Alaska will always be special quotes for shipments.
Advantage Lifts is a LeFevre7 LLC company